About Campus Recreation
Campus Recreation is a part of the Division of Student Affairs, with offices located in the Student Fitness Center, McCormick Hall, and the Redbird Adventure Center. This section provides important department information, including mission, contacts and history.
Mission, Commitment and Values
Campus Recreation encourages the campus community to embrace fun and well-being through movement, challenge, and play.
We Commit to Provide
- safe, clean, and sustainable indoor and outdoor facilities
- consistent, innovative, and exciting programs
- outstanding service with integrity, civility, and courtesy
- opportunities to develop and grow as a leader
- a knowledgeable, professional, and enthusiastic team
- quality and well-maintained equipment
- Learning and Development - Promote leadership, growth and critical thinking
- Belonging - Create a welcoming, safe and valued community
- Responsibility - Ensure accountable, ethical, informed decisions
- Respect - Embrace an inclusive and equitable environment
- Teamwork - Cultivate a fun, collaborative and transparent atmosphere