Prepare for your future by joining one of the biggest teams on campus. Browse through our position descriptions to find the job that’s right for you and follow the hiring process steps listed below. Campus Recreation provides training opportunities for our student staff to grow personally and professionally.
If you are interested in working for Starbucks at the Student Fitness Center, please contact Campus Dining.
FY23/24 Hiring Session Schedule:
- Session 1 application opens Monday, Aug. 14th closes Tuesday, Aug. 22nd
- Session 2 application opens Monday, Oct. 16th closes Tuesday, Oct. 24th
- Session 3 application opens Monday, Jan. 15th closes Tuesday, Jan. 23rd
- Session 4 application opens Monday, Mar. 18th closes Tuesday, Mar. 26th
Campus Recreation hires student team members during the fall and spring semesters. The following steps must be completed to obtain a position with the department:
- Applications must watch the Campus Recreation Recruitment Video below before applying to the posting below. Watching the video is required to understand our hiring process and how to complete the online application.
- Prepare a resume and cover letter. See Career Services for assistance in creating a resume and cover letter.
- Click on the Apply Now links during our Hiring Sessions to apply or visit the Human Resources website for job postings.
- Only complete applications will be considered. Qualified candidates will be selected for interviews.
- Gather documents required to complete the hiring process. Original documents are required, begin gathering the necessary documents NOW to have them available when an offer is extended.
- Employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
- View important upcoming dates and times, and take initiative on tracking these items.
Currently There are no open student team member positions.
Documents Required to Complete Employment
Original documents are required, begin gathering the necessary documents NOW in order to have them available when an offer is extended. Below is a list of documents new student team members will need to provide once hired. Additional information will be provided by an immediate supervisor at the time of hire.
Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9)
All offers of employment are contingent upon proof of eligibility for employment in the United States by completing the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9). Refer to the FORM I-9 for the complete list of acceptable documents and instructions.
Some acceptable documents are:
- A valid driver’s license and social security card
- A school photo ID card and social security card
- A valid driver’s license and original or certified copy of the birth certificate issued by a local, county, or state agency NOT a hospital
- A school photo ID card and an original or certified copy of the birth certificate issued by a local, county, or state agency NOT a hospital
- A valid U.S. passport